Download App Cache Cleaner AdFree
*** NOW supports devices with
Android 6.0/Android 7.0/Android 7.1
operating system. Better coverage with advanced service. ***
App Cache Cleaner is an
Easy & Simple
phone cleaner and booster for Android devices. It can clean
Cache & Junk & Trash
of applications and storage,
Accelerate & Boost
phone speed and RAM, improve the performance of your Android device. And the best thing is, you DON’T have to ROOT your phone anymore to do so!
System Cache Clean
– 1 tap to Scan & Clear all application caches
– Speed up and boost phone for a better performance
Boost Cleaner & Power Cleaner
– Free up RAM and save battery power
Junk Files Remover
· 1-tap to Scan & Delete all junk files on your devices
· Free up your storage for more available space
· Boost phone for better game experience
By long pressing any item in the app list, you can:
– Share apps by the third party
– Backup & Upload apps to cloud drive
– Show application details page
– View application on Google Playstore Market
– Open/launch application
– Uninstall applications which have cached files
· Auto fresh & Auto clean when you open the app
· Auto clean cache at a specified interval
· Clean cache for special applications
· Sort applications by either cache size or app name
· Clean residual files
· 1-tap phone boost Widget(coming)
If you just want to clear all cached files, you don’t need to wait for the completion of the apps list. Just tap the ‘Clear All Cache Files’ button.
You can rebuild the app list by Refresh button, and choosing a different sort type by Sort button.
For more settings, please tap MENU > Settings.
Q: How is the cache cleaned?
A: It’s quite easy. Just open App Cache Cleaner and tap the clean button, and it will clear cache for your phone.
Q: What is a cached file?
A: A cached file is a mechanism for the temporary storage (caching) of web documents, such as HTML pages and images, to reduce bandwidth usage, server load, and perceived lag. A cached file stores copies of documents passing through it; subsequent requests may be satisfied from the cache if certain conditions are met.
The cached files are stored in the phone built-in memory, and sometimes can take a lot of storage space. Through the clearing of cached files, you are able to recover precious phone memory space. Most importantly, the cached files can safely be cleared.